Commercial & Industrial Products
Have power outages cost your business to lose customers and revenue? A standby generator can come on automatically when utility power is lost, to keep your business or facility operating!
- I purchased a new Generac generator myself. I hired an electrician to wire the generator to the house. The electrician used the wrong sequence to activate the generator and burned out the control board in the generator. I called two different outfits that said they work on Generac generators but neither could fix it. Finally, I got the number of D Square Energy and they came out. They replaced the control board and got the generator running in less than an hour service call. Then today, seven years later, the generator failed to start. They came right out to Bellevue and fixed the problem in thirty minutes and the generator now runs like new again . Thanks for great service.Residential Customer, Bellevue
- This is just a brief thanks and follow-up to our earlier conversation(s) RE the challenging startup of our new 150kw generator at the High School. We certainly recognize that the startup issues here are fuel supply, and not equipment related. We also really appreciate your assistance with helping us sort the issues, explore vapor to liquid conversion, and re‐design an appropriate propane vapor source system. Your folks, whether Techs Blaine, Barry, or Service Coordinator Melissa, have been entirely responsive and resourceful to help us, and it is really appreciated to be dealing with professionals. The system is now fully in service to serve the limited load connected today. As recommended by Barry, I am modifying the fuel system to include the second 500G tank for improved vaporization, and changing out the final regulator. Again, thanks for your expert representation. If ever looking for a reference in the government / schools sector, feel free.Construction Program Manager
- I am writing this letter to thank your organization, D Square Energy, for exceptional service and customer focus. Within the last six months, our company has had an increased number of requests sent to you all and your company has shown diligence and dedication to last minute scheduling and finishing quality work on time, which greatly impacted our success of generator projects in the West region. Even though there have been several problems (incomplete sites, wiring issues, etc.) during the course of the project, your company was able to maintain clear focus and often went the extra mile to get the startups completed. Your attention to the specifics of the proper operation of the generators has been impeccable and always resulted in a job well done. I know that our continuous relationship will greatly impact our generator projects’ future success.Wireless Telecommunications Customer
- Thank you for putting together a great team to repair and maintain my stand-by generator. I have been very happy with the treatment I have received since my generator was installed. Todd, Eli, James and Melissa are top notch! The people I have referred to D Square are equally satisfied. Thank you again for providing me with electrical peace of mind.Residential Customer – Woodinville, WA
- We’re back from our Wales / Scotland trip and beginning to get our body clocks adjusted to local time. As far as our experience with the generator, it has been excellent overall. We looked like the smartest people in the neighborhood two winters ago when we had the 8day power outage. As you know we have a fullhouse power replacement capacity with automatic start and switchover. So we only experienced two 29 second outages over that time (since the grid came back on briefly and then went out again). We took in frozen food from the neighbors to keep for them over that period and even offered to have them string a couple of heavy duty extension cords across our lane. Although no one did that, we did do all the oven cooking and provide refrigeration for a previously scheduled neighborhood potluck party, so we saved the bacon on that as well. As you know, we got the generator to backup our wine cellar cooler in case the power went out with all the construction over the summer time, but it has come in to play more in the winter storm outages so far. Your service people have been very good at keeping the unit serviced in terms of preventive maintenance and of course the automatic start and run each week keeps the unit ready for action at all times.Residential Customer – Kirkland, WA